1. After months have passed without a culprit in her daughter's murder case, Mildred Hayesmakes a bold move, painting three signs leading into her town with a controversial message directed at William Willoughby, the town's revered chief of police. When his second-in-command Officer Dixon, an immature mother's boy with a penchant for violence, gets involved, the battle between Mildred and Ebbing's law enforcement is only exacerbated.
2. The report ranks brands based on financial performance, its influence on customers, and its power to command a premium price or drive company sales.
3. Managers are able to reward their subordinates in unique, personalized ways thanks to the budget they receive from corporate. Two examples of past bonuses: free trail rides at an equestrian stadium and a barbeque with lassoing and horseshow throwing lessons.
4. Kendall Jenner has knocked Gisele off the top spot as the world's highest paid model for the first time in 15 years.
5. The fruit is placed into the mold when it's young and undeveloped.
6. The album is a refreshingly fun pop gem that traverses New Wave, electro-disco and dance-pop.